Online School Registration
Register your child for school quickly and easily online.
Before you get started, make sure you have available:
- Scan of student birth certificate or citizenship document (see link below on how to scan documents from your phone)
- Parent/guardian contact information (address, phone numbers, email addresses)
- Emergency contact information (phone number and consent)
- Previous school history, if applicable (school name, city, country)
- Custody documents, if applicable
When you're ready, click this link to get started.
If you are unable to complete the registration online, would prefer to do so in person, or need help with registering, please contact your child's school, or download and print our student registration form and return your completed form to your neighborhood school. Please be sure to bring along your Child's Birth Certificate and/or their Canadian Citizenship papers or legal documentation clearing stating their Citizenship status as we are required by Alberta Education to keep copies on file.
Not sure which school to register for? Contact Horizon School Division at 403-223-3547.
Thanks! We look forward to meeting you and your child!