Please note that applications must be submitted online.
Applications for other positions can be submitted as described below.
General Support Applications
Thank you very much for your interest in a position with Horizon School Division. We would be pleased to receive your application.
Applications may be submitted by the following methods: e-mail, fax or regular mail and should contain the documents as listed below:
- A cover letter indicating the position for which you are applying
- Reference Release Form
- Other information which would support your application.
When submitting via e-mail, please collate your documents so that there are two attachments: a cover letter and a resume. Resumes are kept on file up to one year from submission date. When applying for a subsequent position, simply submit a cover letter.
If you are updating your resume, please submit a new complete package.
Applications for Assistant and Support positions can be sent to:
Horizon School Division No. 67
6302 – 56 Street
Taber, AB T1G 1Z9
Ph: 403-223-3547 Ext. 123 Fax: 403-223-2999
Should you obtain a position with Horizon School Division No. 67, we will require the following information:
- A Current Criminal Record Check (available through your local police department)
- A Child Intervention Check
- Banking information for direct deposit
- Other information as requested by the Payroll Department
Please ensure the following documents are uploaded and sections are completed before applying to a job posting.
- Resume and Cover Letter
- Language Skills
- Supporting Documents (Teaching Evaluations, Practicum Reports, Diplomas & Certificates, Teaching Qualifications/Licenses, Reference Letters, Transcripts, Criminal Reference Check, including the vulnerable sector check, and Reference Release Form)
- Please upload your Reference Release Form to the Additional Document folder in your account under the Supporting Documents section.