Our technical support team is coordinated through our Division Office, and consists of 1 Tech Support Specialist and 2 Network Administrators. The universal way to access support is:
- dialing the help desk extension 403-223-3547 Ext. 10111
- email firstname.lastname@example.org for all tech requests
- Jim Steed, Network Administrator - Cell : (403) 330-3056
- Adem Omar, Network Administrator - Cell: (403) 593-9477
- Peter Nwisi, Tech Support Specialist - Cell : (403) 593-0240
The information on this site by the Alberta Regional PD Consortia (ARPDC) is for teachers, learning coaches, and others who want to know more about how educational and assistive technologies can support students in their classrooms, by addressing questions such as:
- How can different technologies support student learning?
- What types of learning tasks can these technologies support?
- Which particular students would especially benefit?
- How do I choose the right technology?
- What do I need to consider in my instructional planning?
- How do I monitor and assess the effectiveness of the technologies?
- What does the research say?